Request for IMVU Match profile generator?

l3emi
by l3emi · 7 posts
7 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello everyone, I might have seen a generator on another site where you can search the IMVU Get Matched profiles. Just wondering if Mafia can have one as well?
Posted 7 years ago
l3emi wrote:
Hello everyone, I might have seen a generator on another site where you can search the IMVU Get Matched profiles. Just wondering if Mafia can have one as well?

We have a similar system to get-matched which competes with get-matched: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11157
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
l3emi wrote:Hello everyone, I might have seen a generator on another site where you can search the IMVU Get Matched profiles. Just wondering if Mafia can have one as well?We have a similar system to get-matched which competes with get-matched: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11157

Oh yes I've tried and it's very cool. I just have trouble sometimes remembering the person I matched with on IMVU and would sometimes like to see what they wrote in their "about me" matched profile.
Posted 7 years ago
We could make something like this, it's up to Don though if he wants to compete with his soul match service though.
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@l3emiHere, I threw something together real quick: services/generators/imvu-match-profile-generator/imvu-match-profile.phpLet me know if I am on the mark or if I am way off.

Right on point, thank you! This is going to be really helpful :D

-- Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:03 pm --

D.M wrote:
We could make something like this, it's up to Don though if he wants to compete with his soul match service though.

Ok so I tried the soul match and I literally met someone who I share so much similarities with it was so fucking insane.
Posted 7 years ago
The Match Profile Generator has been added to the Tools drop down menu in the nav bar and to our services page: services/index.php