Introducing myself

Ichiruki1
by Ichiruki1 · 10 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hi my imvu name is JuC. I like manga/anime, drawing basically stuff to do with art. I also like nature/science so anything that involves that would interest me.

I don't think I have any skills people say I'm good at drawing besides that I don't know if i do have skills. I'm going to take a coding class soon when school restarts.

I'm here for free credit, getting gifts or even buying products not sold on imvu.
Posted 7 years ago
@Ichiruki1
Welcome to the mafia :kat_emoji16:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome, we've got alot of that stuff around here. :awesome14: So be sure to stick around.
Get acquainted with the rules and such: viewforum.php?f=2
Don't be afraid to post, if you know something we might not, tell us about it. Earn medits and play the lottery: points.php?mode=lottery
And generally have fun :awesome14:
@Don Von Alpha Dom
My favorite anime. That's a hard one. I grew up watching Fma, Bleach, Inuyasha, Dbz, Yugioh. I also read manga. My favorite that really had me emotional though was Claymore and I recently watched Masamune no revenge I'm waiting for the next episode of there is one.

-- Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:15 pm --

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Lol I don't know how to tag people so hopefully What's his name see the comment I made below. :kat_emoji1:
Oh well. I hope we can all be friends btw what does foe mean?
Posted 7 years ago
Hello and welcome to The IMVU Mafias!!

Ichiruki1 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:15 pm --Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Lol I don't know how to tag people so hopefully What's his name see the comment I made below.Oh well. I hope we can all be friends btw what does foe mean?

@Ichiruki1

A foe is an enemy or opponent.

To tag someone, click the tag box above your message box and then insert their name in the center between the brackets.
Oh thank you for explaining to me Kari Wolf. :awesome16: :awesome14:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to the imvumafia. :D Click, read and post. Gain profit???? and everything gets better.