Grandfatherd IMVU account needed.

GPswannie
by GPswannie · 14 posts
7 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 7 years ago
I wouldnt buy from anyone that hasnt been long term member ...learnt the hard way. cant say much more but hope ur luck is better then mines been
Posted 7 years ago
I understand you.Sometimes i wish the same, cause buying vip for creating really not much worth it.
Posted 7 years ago
jrmill wrote:
I have bought some on here the all turned out to disappear so be careful

what do you mean by "disappear"? like you paid but never got the account and the seller disappeared? or, you got the account but then it somehow disappeared? (and how could that happen if you changed the password, i wonder)
Posted 7 years ago
blueDay wrote:
jrmill wrote:I have bought some on here the all turned out to disappear so be carefulwhat do you mean by "disappear"? like you paid but never got the account and the seller disappeared? or, you got the account but then it somehow disappeared? (and how could that happen if you changed the password, i wonder)

meaning they sale you acc give you right info but dont give you paypal info or cc info last 4 digit.
and pic of id cause than they could sold you h4c|<7d grandfather acc,ull never get it back.....
they be like he didnt give it to him or they could give you info not give digit. and get ur payed acc back. and basically selling and getting it back.. could happen... not first time it happen to me.... well 5 time...