Imvu Banned account

TSS Ventus
by TSS Ventus · 18 posts
7 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hey Guys, sorry to disturb all of us in your activities, I've just got banned 2hours ago when i've purchased credits with a 10 euros paysafecard Can i be unbanned ? All of my account have been banned..
Posted 7 years ago
yes u can.......
How can i be unbanned please ?
Posted 7 years ago
if you purchase credit. to imvu.
yes. you can get unban let me read about safeway card give me 20 mint. im cleaning and reading it now.

-- Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:23 am --

wait... time out....you did pay near me right?

-- Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:24 am --

ok. call 1 861 761 0975

press 1 or 2.

talk to them.. find out wat they gonnna say about ur acc. if you did pay near me.... than u shouldnt gotten ban.
I cant call to them i live in france unfortunalty.. :/
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
TSS Ventus wrote:I cant call to them i live in france unfortunalty.. :/Yes you can. Read this: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-make-free-calls-3426656

I've tried all of this but they said me that i cant call :/ Can i add you on skype so we can talk more faster ?
Posted 7 years ago
Are you sure you did indeed try each possible solution for a phone call? By all means, they all do work regardless where in EU you are. :P Maybe actually try first?
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
but they said me that i cant callWho is "they"? Who told you that you can not call?

Programs that i've download and hangouts

seppohovi wrote:
Are you sure you did indeed try each possible solution for a phone call? By all means, they all do work regardless where in EU you are. Maybe actually try first?

I've tryed ^^' But Hangouts when i call them : Cant connect Same for other one's
I havent tryed a program cause i cant buy it ^^'