Imvu Banned account

TSS Ventus
by TSS Ventus · 18 posts
7 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 7 years ago
I've tryed ^^' But Hangouts when i call them : Cant connect Same for other one's
I havent tryed a program cause i cant buy it ^^'

Did you try skype? Skype is free. That is how I make calls.

I've tryed ^^' But Hangouts when i call them : Cant connect Same for other one's

Are you dialing the country code?
Posted 7 years ago · Author
When i call them with skype they said no reponse istant.. For the country code i've putted it correctly But it was unable to connect
Posted 7 years ago
TSS Ventus wrote:
When i call them with skype they said no reponse istant.. For the country code i've putted it correctly But it was unable to connect

Did you try using an exit code? Some services require an exit code: http://www.wikihow.com/Call-the-United- ... rom-France
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
TSS Ventus wrote:When i call them with skype they said no reponse istant.. For the country code i've putted it correctly But it was unable to connectDid you try using an exit code? Some services require an exit code: http://www.wikihow.com/Call-the-United- ... rom-France

Just tried it and same result.. My friend contact them on support should i wait for them answer ?
Posted 7 years ago
Just tried it and same result.. My friend contact them on support should i wait for them answer ?

IMVU normally does not let other people contact their customer support on your behalf; they normally send the person away with the response that IMVU staff will only talk to the account owner for privacy reasons.
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
IMVU normally does not let other people contact their customer support on your behalf; they normally send the person away with the response that IMVU staff will only talk to the account owner for privacy reasons.

She Spoke like it was me on her account so i think they will answer ^^
Posted 7 years ago
Have you gotten any result out yet with the account ordeal?
Posted 7 years ago
Don't think so IMVU is a bunch of scums and dont care

-- Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:27 pm --

You can get banned as well if they find out you have had someone on the account calling about it other than the owner

-- Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 pm --

Why would they ban u over a paysafe card im confused