What Do You Do On IMVU?

nulldata
by nulldata · 105 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
I used to hang out with friends. I also created, made meshes and the occasional fun, depending on the mood. Lately i have been kinda wanting to to get back to creating. When i lost my old account i lost so much stuff and then I had a computer crash and lost loads of outfits and meshes that I haven't submitted yet......yes...I know..."Back Up"....lol.....Lesson learnt!!
Posted 7 years ago
i usually go to any random room, start to chat with someone but mostly they just salute me and I like make imvu musicvideo with avatars for you tube, i spend a lot imvu time editing videos. :kat_emoji16:
Posted 7 years ago
trollin.. yeah trollin and lolin everywhere
just dont make the room died tho
keep it alive even peeps keeps runnin out
:kat_emoji12:
Posted 7 years ago
haha trollin is amazing but sometime people go over board i do graphic art.but i been trying to reach someone cant find him yet.. so im like erhm?
Posted 7 years ago
I usually hang around with my friends if they're on I go to their rooms or anywhere they're, otherwise I go around random public rooms, I also spend too much time in the shop wishlisting things I'l buy when I'm less broke than now xD
Posted 7 years ago
@D.M.
Mainly the one I think I can find good people to talk with, but mostly I find parked ppl or people who are too cool to talk to me (at least that's what I think they think) so they just ignore, and then I quit. But most of the time public rooms are boring xD Anyways they're room I find in the homepage
Posted 7 years ago
Geemie wrote:
@D.M. Mainly the one I think I can find good people to talk with, but mostly I find parked ppl or people who are too cool to talk to me (at least that's what I think they think) so they just ignore, and then I quit. But most of the time public rooms are boring Anyways they're room I find in the homepage

Are u a noob ? Because they don't talk with Noobs,it was the same moment for me :kat_emoji17: :panda13:
Posted 7 years ago
Geemie wrote:
@D.M. Mainly the one I think I can find good people to talk with, but mostly I find parked ppl or people who are too cool to talk to me (at least that's what I think they think) so they just ignore, and then I quit. But most of the time public rooms are boring Anyways they're room I find in the homepage

Yeah, I had that problem last night. I went public room hoping looking for developers who use 3ds max. Every room I went into was very unfriendly. Either the people ignored you or barely responded with 1 word answers like you were bothering them.

I go out of my way to be polite too when I go room hoping, I ask if I'm welcome in the room, I wave and greet everyone and use kind words. Completely out of character for me. But that doesn't seem to make a difference. You still get treated like shit.
Posted 7 years ago
ImEmiir wrote:
Are u a noob ? Because they don't talk with Noobs,it was the same moment for me

My account is over 8 years old. I don't dress like a noob (big head/feet etc..) or your typical ghetto trash. I wear a black suit type of outfit. If people judge me for dressing nice then they can go fuck themselves.