You know what game u should pick up?

Champloo92
by Champloo92 · 15 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Prototype..especially if you like going around mindlessly killing people with superpowers..you cant do that in any superhero games :D
Posted 15 years ago
Champloo92 wrote:
Prototype..especially if you like going around mindlessly killing people with superpowers..you cant do that in any superhero games :D

i love that game, my brother has it, and i used to play it (i live in a different city from my mom and him), but i dont have a PS3 where i live, ive only got a PS2...so it sucks
Posted 14 years ago
yea its an amazing game with wonderful graphics 8)
I like it very muhc :razz:
hehe most of crazy people would like it
Posted 14 years ago
too expensive, i'll get it when it's cheaper
but looks good.~
Posted 14 years ago
PSY6661 wrote:
Champloo92 wrote:

i love that game, my brother has it, and i used to play it (i live in a different city from my mom and him), but i dont have a PS3 where i live, ive only got a PS2...so it sucks

its on the xbox360 too....thats what i play it on...and ive hardly progressed in the game cuz im having too much fun killing ppl just for the heck of it XD
Posted 14 years ago
Prototype isn't my kind of game xD I played it with a friend, and it's nasty cos of the blood.It's not realistic at all.If it's realistic , tell meh how could you cut a man into half and his blood just pop up? :roll:

Other than that it has cool graphics.
Posted 14 years ago
i love that game, i dont even care about beating it right now, i just enjoy going aruond mindlessly killing people for fun :D awesome graphics haha
Posted 14 years ago
i like it 2