Bypassing Shop Together restrictions

6Rings
by 6Rings · 16 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
It's neat that there are different ways to accomplish this but guys, just buy T3DE and you won't have to do any tricks :P

It's so much simpler and you get access to so many other features plus the ability to use any product on IMVU for free.
Posted 7 years ago
Does T3de have the option to invite more than 1 player in shop together? Like 3-4 ppl in it?
Posted 7 years ago
@Cedric

Cedric wrote:
Does T3de have the option to invite more than 1 player in shop together? Like 3-4 ppl in it?

No. Might be something I could add. Can you do it with the regular client?
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
@Cedric Cedric wrote:Does T3de have the option to invite more than 1 player in shop together? Like 3-4 ppl in it?No. Might be something I could add. Can you do it with the regular client?

Unfortunately isn't working, what I did in video was only a trick where you could add from normal shop to the shop together, but for having more people than one with me in that shop together needs vip, unless is a trick or something for that too.

I would like you to add such a feature, I always wanted to buy t3de but had my stuff to do with money irl and didn't had the chance to get one far now. But I'll buy it with the first chance I get.
Posted 7 years ago
excellent now I can use rooms for better lighting (youd think they would make it so you can change lighting in shop XD)
Posted 6 years ago
Thank you very much, it works, i can get all products and try them, good job