Disabled 3 times for the same reason ( fake reasons ) *help*

Abseus
by Abseus · 20 posts
6 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Thank you @Adryan.
I'm glad i found IMVU Mafias. You helped me alot guys !
@NekaLion
it will be a problem if i will keep my Cpu and power source (put them from the old one in the mew one) when i change my pc ? Because i was about to build a new one not because of imvu, but now i habe a + reason to do that.
Posted 6 years ago
@Abseus
no it wouldnt only your motherboard could be a problem as far as i know. Plus make sure you change your ip adress also not by hiding it with a vpn ( that doesn't help) but actualy talk to your provider to generte you a different ip. That may cost some fees.
Great
@Adryan
:panda4: ! Now is just a matter of time until i "get a new identity " with all of these. Thank you again ! :excitedwave:
Anyways, i'm sure when i'll get my new ip and pc if i will ever just transfer credits or log in from the "infected" accounts from the older ip will infect my new one. Is that right ?
Hello guys!

My gf bought yearly vip to create (before i did this post) and as i understood she won't be able to log in this account after i change my pc and ip (she made this account on her laptop same ip).I was thinking if it would be possible for her to keep using her account if i use another ip (using hotspot from my phone) whenever she wants to log in,and after she exits i would connect her laptop to the new ip.
Would it work or it's too risky? It would be better if she closes the account for good?

Thanks!!
Posted 6 years ago
why wont she be able to do anything with a diff ip.
Posted 6 years ago
Abseus wrote:
Long story:

Someone made many accounts (over 30,i have found them when i checked my sales through email,they were all made in the same day,also the names were obviously random,they really stood out) and made credits with IMVU offers then he/she bought 4-5 of my products in a row.

About a year ago someone did this to me too. I just thought they wanted the same thing for each account they made. I have never asked for a payout because I always keep it on pended credits.. Now I KNOW to never ask for a payout because it sounds like they may disable my account too. :kat_emoji1:
Posted 6 years ago
Why not just use a virtual machine? It basically classifies itself as a different PC?