Hello :3

KayC
by KayC · 4 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Hi all! I'm not that new but I never made an introduction, so I thought I'd post one. Some might have seen me posting in a few threads, but I came here mainly to buy credits xD Call me Kaycee! I'm 23 years old from Indonesia. I don't really do much on IMVU besides talking to people, DJing and modeling. I've always wanted to learn how to cut songs on IMVU, but haven't found anyone who is willing to teach me haha. And also, I was wondering if any of you are in the DJ community? It'd be awesome to know other fellow DJs on here :3 Favorite genre to DJ to: Darkstyle and Darkstep. Feel free to message me, I'm always open to meet new friends! xo
Posted 6 years ago
Welcome!

Also, Darkstep/Neurofunk/Breakcore is awesome. It is nice to see someone DJ-ing something different than Dubstep or Hardstyle. :awesome19:
Posted 6 years ago · Author
D.M wrote:
Welcome KayC.How was your credit buying experience with us?

Other than that one incident, it's great haha! I got my money refunded by PayPal anyways, so all is well! :awesome19: Though I decided to just stick to 1 seller, that is Deik. I defo recommend him to whoever is looking to buy credits!
:panda6:

Kupquake Katze wrote:
Welcome!Also, Darkstep/Neurofunk/Breakcore is awesome. It is nice to see someone DJ-ing something different than Dubstep or Hardstyle.

Yayy! :panda12: