I NEED HELP >.>...really

Galanx
by Galanx · 19 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Omg DON!!! Thank you very much!!
I was looking for a country like ...Kosovo but lol...the only one that worked till now was DragonPrizes, can't find any other site, I tried searching and searching cuz of this stress you know when someone buys u gifts and its embarrasing if u cant get them something as well, I hate this feeling BUT thank you DON you really helped me out!!! I wish I could pay it back somehow I really do, no matter how! I owe you alot =)

EDIT: I'll be glad to help about that experiment :)
Posted 14 years ago
With a little clicking and specially if you know where to click around there is no information can be hidden..I can be a rat to databases sometime (only for fun) anyway..I wanted to get you something but u already been covered by National Hero Don The DreamOn :D :D so I wanted to send some credit but all the ones are damn promos, can't send..Holly!!! Just figured I couldn't buy u anything cuz damn promos too..Shit!!!! I'll do something sometime for u..Sorry...
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Awww thank you rogger I appreciate just that you mentioned for helping, and indeed Don is a real hero I would be embarrased without him!
Thanks for the link Don I will try it now :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
wedding bells are ringing :D lets c erm mr.falcon i would love to barrow fallen to join my empire for experimental reasons ^_^ :twisted:
Posted 14 years ago
haha thats so cute
Posted 14 years ago
General Free Credits wrote:
wedding bells are ringing :D lets c erm mr.falcon i would love to barrow fallen to join my empire for experimental reasons ^_^ :twisted:

:-s
*pokes General free credits*
Posted 14 years ago
You come get me xD but I won't promisse anything :P
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: