Windows 10 Thoughts

AnonymousOrange
by AnonymousOrange · 22 posts
8 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 6 years ago
I've been using Windows 10 for 2 years now and I don't have any issues with browsing and gaming. I have a decent gaming rig PC and everything is running well. Unless you are a cellphone technician where you have to install drivers that supposed to only work on Windows 7 and will give you a headache if you ever try to use it on windows 10. The only thing that I'm annoyed on using windows 10 is that inevitable Windows Update because it automatically gives and installs updates no matter what you are doing. So you will be pissed every you're tired and wants to go to sleep or go somewhere, you cant because you have to wait until your PC will reboot for the windows update to finish. And if you are using a limited bandwidth data, you will get more annoyed because no it won't care about your bandwidth limit, it will still update the software that needs to be updated so you will lose your data and will pay more on your upcoming bills. So what I did was disabled the Windows Update by going to the services.msc and edit all related to windows update and disabled it lol.
Posted 6 years ago
I miss Windows 7, at first I absolutely hated 10. But I can say it had grown on to me. I was never a fan of 8 (I lasted 24 hours before going back to 7) . I heard 8.1 is better and not so tablet based, but I honestly have not bothered.