What country you all come from??

coolio1223
by coolio1223 · 394 posts
16 years ago in Social Games
Posted 15 years ago
Bloody ocka.......... :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
I'm from the country where hell and earth are united by black magic and the urge of people to annoy the devils and of course getting it right back at them...Romania... :(
Posted 14 years ago
Awsome! I always wanted to travel to east europe, I would love to visit the castles but specially Vlad Tepes castle in particular :D
I would also like to know, why most myths about vampires and werewolves surround so much the inner and east europe that actually any other place, at least as much as I know.
Only bad thing is that Romenia is a country with high risk of theft and murder, specially the country side, wich is a shame...

Other than that Romania would have great possibilities of being a great country, but it would need better leaders.
Posted 14 years ago
caligata wrote:
I'm from the country where hell and earth are united by black magic and the urge of people to annoy the devils and of course getting it right back at them...Romania... :(

NEBUNA FATA hahahahah love of my life is from romania ... so i know some words hahah
Posted 14 years ago
Transylvania IS in Romenia XD
Posted 14 years ago
vampires started in SERBIA .. everybody knows that .. first recored date was about vampire in serbia jumping from ruffs and biteing ppl .. WE HAVE PROFF
Posted 14 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
caligata wrote:

NEBUNA FATA hahahahah love of my life is from romania ... so i know some words hahah

lol multumesc :D and about the thing regarding vampires and werewolves...well...there are a lot of ghosts, ghouls and devils around here :lol: but i believe they say that these creatures live here because Eastern Europe is not very civilised and Romania in my opinion still isn't, don't have to worry that much about theft here, it's everywhere :lol: but there are a lot of barking dogs if you know what i mean :roll: and i think ejo knows about a certain stereotype "nana 8) " ...another thing...vampires...Dracula...?no way, the only Dracula here is Vlad the Impaler, he was quite a sadistic man but not a vampire other than that tradition here is still flourishing, a lot virgin landscape and mountain(watch out for bears, they say there a lot of them here :) ...and also the illusive Carpatian Kangaroo->friends know why 8) )
oh...and Fallen...can we change places...pleaaaseee :( there's someone there i want to visit
Posted 14 years ago
btw romania is first country in world by number of curses they have .. they can curse u in so many ways ... :lol:
i know a lot about it hahaha and girls ............ hahaha also mafia