URGENT HELP REQUESTED!!!!!

20rugger35
by 20rugger35 · 17 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago
Rugger I am sorry about this, I wish I could help somehow, this sounds like a keylogger issue...your girlfriend might have searched for imvu cheats and free credits and probably landed on some stupid keylog software, I hope she didn't purchase anything online until she formats her PC.
However, ask your girlfriend if she really downloaded some sort of software and if she did then send me the link, I wanna explore it since there could be the hackers personal info stored in the keylogger, thats the way I mostly catch such wannabe hackers.
If this isn't the case then I hope you will solve it soon, you've got my support, as I am not a really big fan of private info sniffers...
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Thanks my dear sword body Galanx..Nope no keylogger issue..just someone from her past account of IMVU..Got him while I was trying the trackers..he is done and no more existance of him seen..I forced the shit smeller delete his account and made sure he will not show his face around again..I used to work on keyloggers time ago to learn how to avoid..I am happy he is not one of those so called facker! ups! mother facke...damn! what's wrong with me? just do not wanna use the word coz I wanna be a h4c|<7r someday :D :D and f*cking innocents accounts ain't hacking..it is bullshitting..go and play on the sand you jerks! try harder ones if your haccuker a**es dares...Am I still kinda angry or it's too hot here? :D
Posted 14 years ago
LMAO *cracks up*

GO YOU!!! =D>
Oh well I am glad this is over then!

and yeah...I wish it was hot but I am freezing
Posted 14 years ago
`You know... been getting the phishing link from msn alot lately... havent got that in like centries! fucking amatures :hehe:
Posted 6 years ago
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1396
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11040

Please look at forums before posting.
Your girlfriend
1. Shouldn't have private info on her Msn of all things...
2. Store private info on other things that someone can't easily h4c|< into
3. this guy is probably an ex and is seeking revenge
4. Maybe it's her and trying to create drama cause she is bored.
5. Maybe she is really h4c|<7d but there's not much anyone on here can do even if there are hackers on mafia
6. Your gf shouldn't put personal info on her account if it's in use like so. I have a personal skype and a goof off skype, same for google.
7. 9/10 Everyone says they are a h4c|<7r but only say the shit to fuck with someone.. I don't use msn never have so i wouldn't know how it works... but don't put so much personal info on ur shit if it's that's huge a deal.
8. this is not msn it's imvu mafia. you should consult msn and not imvu mafia. Since hte problem is coming from "msn" and not "imvu"
Posted 6 years ago
Appreciate the post, but Pixl, you do notice that the last post of this thread before your post is dated 2009 right?

Pixl wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1396
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11040Please look at forums before posting.
Your girlfriend
1. Shouldn't have private info on her Msn of all things...
2. Store private info on other things that someone can't easily h4c|< into
3. this guy is probably an ex and is seeking revenge
4. Maybe it's her and trying to create drama cause she is bored.
5. Maybe she is really h4c|<7d but there's not much anyone on here can do even if there are hackers on mafia
6. Your gf shouldn't put personal info on her account if it's in use like so. I have a personal skype and a goof off skype, same for google.
7. 9/10 Everyone says they are a h4c|<7r but only say the shit to fuck with someone.. I don't use msn never have so i wouldn't know how it works... but don't put so much personal info on ur shit if it's that's huge a deal.
8. this is not msn it's imvu mafia. you should consult msn and not imvu mafia. Since hte problem is coming from "msn" and not "imvu"