h4c|<7d

Ice Imp
by Ice Imp · 3 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
My problem: I got h4c|<7d through clicking a link, and someone is currently using my account. I talked to them through my boyfriend's account, before the h4c|<7r blocked me.

How it affects me: I love this account, I've bought AP and VIP for it, and LOTS of credits.

If I'm able to get back into my account and log in, I'll be able to tell you who the h4c|<7r is, because she was in my friends list for some reason. Until then, I don't know who she is.

Any help would be so appreciated, I'm really stressed about losing this account. And yes, i know that the first rule of IMVU is to not click on links, I usually don't.
Posted 6 years ago
Like i state in previous posts. be careful on what u click and enter ur info into.
Alot of people are losing their accs to this. all u can do is try and go into ur email i mean when someone changes ur pass u get a email that says "didn't make this change" and change ur info back. then change ur email the same goes for email. try check ur email first. You always get emails on account changes.. make a new acc file a ticket.
hopefully you know how to go through imvu's new forums to file a ticket

Just copy and paste this into a help ticket description.

I recently was h4c|<7d by "Input h4c|<7r User here" and I lost Control of my account , h4c|<7d Account Name Here" through a fake imvu link. I put alot of money and hard work into that account.
I see in my original email address that my password and email have both been changed and having difficulties getting control back.

Previous Email on Account
Date of birth Signed up with the account.
-
"Avatar Name of Recovery Account"
Email Used to sign up with Recove acc
Dob for Recove acc.

- This is Extremely urgent and of major importance to me
Please I want my account back
- your name/nickname/alias