URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Ice Imp
by Ice Imp · 5 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
HELLO! CALLING ALL HELP!!

My account just got completely h4c|<7d by someone!!! IMVU won't let me lodge a help ticket and I need help ASAP!!!
Posted 6 years ago
Ice Imp wrote:
HELLO! CALLING ALL HELP!!My account just got completely h4c|<7d by someone!!! IMVU won't let me lodge a help ticket and I need help ASAP!!!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1396
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11040

If it's urgent then u need to p.m don or DataMine
Don has a job but checks his p.ms 3 times a day

or if u post on the links to the forums then it will be answered faster.
Idk how one's acc gets h4c|<7d.
But I'm going to tell you what the forums say and what Don and DataMine will most likely tell you as well.
Don't Share your Password
Don't Enter your Imvu login info on any other sites other than official imvu itself
IF you ever get invited by a friend or stranger and they ask you to vote on something and show u a link, Don't enter your login info into it.
If you're not sure if it's official imvu or not just enter something random and 10/10 it will go through.
h4c|< Generators are not real, they are a scam. either they are loaded with bugs and viruses. Or they will h4c|< you upon entering your info.
You are responsible for your account and if it's that important than you should do what you can to protect it.
Read help forums before posting on forums and elaborate more so you can be helped quicker.
Posted 6 years ago
IF your account has been stolen don't fret. As most do when they see that thier account is h4c|<7d they panic the best bet is to simply relax and stand back and take a look at it. Once you see that you are h4c|<7d then your first thing to do is to contact IMVU. Create a dummy account to do this unless you have a alternate account. Or you can simply call them sometimes it is faster to do this. Call technical support and then tell them the situation and most times they will connect you to someone that can help you. Either way through Chat, Ticket or Phone..they will ask you simple questions to verify that that account was originally yours..The orginal Email on the account, THe name used to create the account, the Credit card used on that account, and sometimes various other questions. Most times as well they will have you show (send) a copy of your drivers liscense or a passport to prove that you are who you are.

After doing all this it is pretty instant to get your account back as well as everything back to the way the account was when it got taken over. If you find that people have been deleted you may have to go back and readd them if you can remember who they were. But all that is minute compared to having your account taken and your credits depleated. Most times if the h4c|<7r has not resold your credits as of yet you will be able to recover all lost credits but if credits have been sold already to another reseller then there is no way to get your credits back. All other things are less important and can be redone over time.

Some can be so insensitive to your calls out that they forget there is a human behind the words So I hope that instead of telling you to go here and there to read and making you feel little or berated while you are panic'd that this may help you calm down a little and be able to solve and get your account back. When one is panic they do not want to hear to go here to read or go there to read but to simply be told what to do. Compassion and understanding seem to be a dying breed. :tla9:
Posted 6 years ago
As Esbeth said, making a new account or using an already existent spare account you might have, are the best way for imvu to let you file a help ticket...
If you don't have an extra account then don't worry it's very fast to make a new one!
When I was h4c|<7d I filed for a ticket from my alt account which included my original email and payment info, and within a day I got an email to reset my password! :bunny: I'm positive you can get your account back soon, however your credit balance will most likely be wiped off..
Hopefully the imvu staff will help you just as fast and the remaining credit balance would be the only damage done to your account :panda45:
Posted 6 years ago
Ice Imp wrote:
HELLO! CALLING ALL HELP!!My account just got completely h4c|<7d by someone!!! IMVU won't let me lodge a help ticket and I need help ASAP!!!

Like i state in previous posts. be careful on what u click and enter ur info into.
Alot of people are losing their accs to this. all u can do is try and go into ur email i mean when someone changes ur pass u get a email that says "didn't make this change" and change ur info back. then change ur email the same goes for email. try check ur email first. You always get emails on account changes.. make a new acc file a ticket.
hopefully you know how to go through imvu's new forums to file a ticket

Zoom in (real dimensions: 412 x 500)Image

Just copy and paste this into a help ticket description.

I recently was h4c|<7d by "Input h4c|<7r User here" and I lost Control of my account , h4c|<7d Account Name Here" through a fake imvu link. I put alot of money and hard work into that account.
I see in my original email address that my password and email have both been changed and having difficulties getting control back.

Previous Email on Account
Date of birth Signed up with the account.
-
"Avatar Name of Recovery Account"
Email Used to sign up with Recove acc
Dob for Recove acc.

- This is Extremely urgent and of major importance to me
Please I want my account back
- your name/nickname/alias