Introduction

smykey33
by smykey33 · 6 posts
6 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Hello, not sure if I have ever introduced myself on here. I go by smykey in the mafias world. I like to do lots of graphic designing and scripting. I love helping whenever I can be of help to anyone. I also sell credits on here when I have extra available at a cheap rate. I will be putting together a list of all my older textures also and giving out alot for free, plus have some for sale for very cheap under the graphics section. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me. hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Posted 6 years ago
smykey wrote:
Hello, not sure if I have ever introduced myself on here. I go by smykey in the mafias world. I like to do lots of graphic designing and scripting. I love helping whenever I can be of help to anyone. I also sell credits on here when I have extra available at a cheap rate. I will be putting together a list of all my older textures also and giving out alot for free, plus have some for sale for very cheap under the graphics section. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me. hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Sounds like you are an old pro at this place then hehe. Being a graphic designer myself, I always like to see what others make and the path that their creativity takes. I hope that you have a great day.

Devious
Posted 6 years ago
It seems that you have been her for a while and should know the ins and outs to the things on here a well as where to post...Well welcome and hopefully people here will find good use for your skills and what you have to offer. Note to self...See what you work looks like...Smiles

Again welcome and enjoy
Posted 6 years ago · Author
I hope to be posting free textures when I get everything organized, Right now everything is just in one folder all out of place. I need room textures and hair textures in different folders, Once I organize everything I will post alot of free textures for you to use. :)

-- Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 am --

Ok I feel like a noob now. How do I post free artwork of some of my room textures and hair textures. I was wanting to give a few free textures away tp the mafia members. Please let me know :)
Posted 6 years ago
I'm always on the lookout for textures, more to see where I can improve an making my own than to use them so I'll be checking yours once I find them on here.
Posted 6 years ago
I'm a pure noobie, they call me al Nice to meet you