IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
JustWatching wrote:SO its ok to use reg imvu.exe on my main account?and then just use imvulite for the alt account?Technically yes but IMVULite is not specifically for BM products. It's just a general client that's faster and has tracking removed. You can just use it on all your accounts without switching back to the regular IMVU.

IMVU itslef still looks , works the same?
Posted 6 years ago
des it,s amezin kend create no vip woooooooooooooow thank you imvu mafia
Posted 6 years ago · Author
JustWatching wrote:
IMVU itslef still looks , works the same?

Yes, it looks exactly the same and works the same except for the features listed in the OP.
Posted 6 years ago
Could you change to least version on IMVU to 534.4?
Posted 6 years ago
IMVU Lite is a lighter version of IMVU,,,,I have been using this from day one with different account...I have never used the regular IMVU since DM made this..Thank you so much...and I would suggest CCleaner for imvu reg. cleaning... It really does wonder,,,I started using this years ago on free version and now had it on paid version...Highly recommended....And together with this I use DM's cache cleaner too...Try it!...It really works... :tlaconcerned:
Posted 6 years ago
this doesnt work for me but then i again i do have a odl WindowXP Dell Desktop :kat_emoji11:
NRTBSK wrote:
this doesnt work for me but then i again i do have a odl WindowXP Dell Desktop

THat's probably why. I don't think the new versions of IMVU support XP.
Posted 6 years ago
Why use CCLeaner with IMVU? For what purpose.?
JustWatching wrote:
Why use CCLeaner with IMVU? For what purpose.?

CCleaner can be useful if you don't know how to do a fresh install but otherwise there isn't really any reason to use it with IMVU.