Hello, introducing myself

Starless
by Starless · 6 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Hello everyone. I just joined here and was looking around briefly. Great information on the site.

I am here to learn and help in any way I can. Unfortunately no coding talents here. Wish I knew how.

Would like to learn how to create on IMVU in the future.
Posted 6 years ago
welcome to Mafias lots of great people here to help with any questions
Posted 6 years ago
hello, welcome fella, no coding skills? dw, google is great :rockout:
keep posting and get mafia's vip to see more great thread with cool stuffs inside
:rockout:
Posted 6 years ago
Starless wrote:
Hello everyone.I just joined here and was looking around briefly.Great information on the site.I am here to learn and help in any way I can.Unfortunately no coding talents here.Wish I knew how.Would like to learn how to create on IMVU in the future.

~Winks~ Sweetheart great start...the desire to...keep reading/studding I'm sure you'd make a gr8 creator /coder It all starts with desire head strong to learn. Get to it woman .Have fun and enjoy what you do.
MachineGun007
Posted 6 years ago · Author
MachineGun007 wrote:
Starless wrote:Hello everyone.I just joined here and was looking around briefly.Great information on the site.I am here to learn and help in any way I can.Unfortunately no coding talents here.Wish I knew how.Would like to learn how to create on IMVU in the future.
~Winks~ Sweetheart great start...the desire to...keep reading/studding I'm sure you'd make a gr8 creator /coder It all starts with desire head strong to learn. Get to it woman .Have fun and enjoy what you do.MachineGun007

Get to it woman? lol. Oh it will happen. I am determined enough.

Thanks everyone.
Posted 6 years ago
Welcome to the Mafia. Please take the time to read through the importent threads and comment or sign where needed..As well Know that while looking at these threads as well as others each time you post you will accumulate what is called Medits here. Those medits are used to play the lottery to get more as well as to purchase status as well as other cool things such as colored or glowing names. There are threads here to help you on any facate you may think of as well as tutorials just use the search bar when in doubt. Medits at this time can also buy you VIP status with a few other requirements to do. There are several here that Create as well as do many other things ie graphics meshes DPs etc all you need to do is post if you need help. I myself am a Creator and am willing to help as much as I can but one is not always the teacher but as well the student so I as well am always learning. If you talk a walk around the pages you will also find Programs available for free or a small price to help you in your endeavors. As you can see the site is going through a facelift so if it gets confusing again drop that thread in the appropriate area and someone will help you out. Again welcome and enjoy your time with the Mafia.

Es :tlasmug: