UHD Solution?

GenericName
by GenericName · 9 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
IMVU's scaling doesnt work and text is really small so its hard to read chats.
Posted 6 years ago
Scaling does work as in it doesn't change anything or it doesn't work as well as you'd like?
Posted 6 years ago
What is UHD? Ultra high definiton?
Is this for the website? I just goto zoom in whatever browser i'm in, if i can't read the text.

And what scaling are you referring to? the scalers for avatars? Some do/some don't work depending on how the creator made it and can conflict with other items.
Posted 6 years ago
@Xhynrae

IMVU has a scaling option in the settings now so you can make the client bigger for larger screens.
@DataMine

Nah when I try to use the scaling option it just puts a big white line on the client

Posted 6 years ago
The scaling puts that white dead space at the top for me as well but then again, I don't have an UHD monitor and 1 x scaling works fine on both my 20" and 24" monitors. I did find this in the forums. Maybe it will help you as well?

https://help.imvu.com/apex/IMVUCommunity?sfdc.tabName=01r41000000K4jq#/communityPosts/Bug%20&%20Issues%20Reporting/0TO41000000PJkRGAW/view/0D54100001RncbFCAR

It's a temporary fix (supposedly works until you reboot your PC) for 4k resolutions. Hope it helps.
Yes, I'm using the latest Nvidia Geforce Driver

and thank you Soulljah but I don't really wanna scale up my whole display because I got 4k for the added workspace