IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago
Hello,

Does it still really work ? Because one of my friends tried it and it didn't work for her so..
I don't know why
Posted 6 years ago
Nahven wrote:
Hello,Does it still really work ? Because one of my friends tried it and it didn't work for her so..
I don't know why

She has to uninstall the the official imvu client and needs to have a program like 7zip

Install 7zip or Winrar
Download the ImvuLite Program
Create a New folder on your destop named imvu lite
When imvulite is downloaded go to where ever you downloaded it and open it
Transfer the imvulite contents into the imvulite folder you made and install it and imvulite will load up
Posted 6 years ago
:excitedwave: I was using the program until recently. It worked great. I loved not having the ads and when I remote in to pc, this worked with a lot less lag than the default client. Using the new T3 now and that is awesome! :awesome25:
Posted 6 years ago
How do I uninstall this from my IMVU I don't want to get banned...

-- Sat May 19, 2018 9:58 pm --

I downloaded it and It works fine but im afraid I might get banned from it.
Posted 6 years ago
@Godofthedead
I can only underline what D.M said above. I've been using IMVU Lite exclusively for about 3 months on multiple accounts and I'm sure others in the community have been using it much longer. No questions, no warnings, no banning just benefits so far. Enjoy. :)
Posted 6 years ago
I have a idea with the new search filter ^^'
Posted 6 years ago
Alright thanks, guys I download it and love it! Thanks again
Posted 6 years ago
When I ran the DeleteIMVU.exe file in the zip, it prompts me with Y for yes and N for no, yet when I press Y and hit enter it does nothing, but when I press N it closes out the prompt. What do I do?