anyone who cna do it will get $75

ASithLORD
by ASithLORD · 16 posts
6 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
hello everyone i dont see a forum thread suitable for this post so not sure where i can post this but... not sure if its possible or not but i forgot the email to one of my good accounts imvu 'forgot email' option takes you to forgot password... and support wont tell me my email even after providing all other info such as date of birth last 4 digits of cc ..etc looking for someone with a workaround or trick to remember which email belongs to my acc so i can simply login and recover the account willing to pay up tp 75US or more if you can do it
Posted 6 years ago
ASithLORD wrote:
hello everyone i dont see a forum thread suitable for this post so not sure where i can post this but... not sure if its possible or not but i forgot the email to one of my good accounts imvu 'forgot email' option takes you to forgot password... and support wont tell me my email even after providing all other info such as date of birth last 4 digits of cc ..etc looking for someone with a workaround or trick to remember which email belongs to my acc so i can simply login and recover the account willing to pay up tp 75USor more if you can do it

i can get the email to the account as long as you have the last 4 digits
if you you are thinking about contacting support with my cc last 4 digits that will screw me even more because if 2 people diffrent ip trying to recover 1 account then they will give me even more of a hardtime

-- Sun May 06, 2018 7:36 pm --

also it says u joined today just like me so.............
1 year old
Posted 6 years ago
Alright, it looks like you made the account on 06/06/17. That was only about 1 year ago. I would start by making a list of all of the email addresses you have used in just the past year. Most of them should still be saved in your browser's autofill details. Which internet browser(s) do you use?
hey thanks for reply but im aware see what happen i was using another laptop and it broke have a new one now and my password was online generated very hard and it was same as my email alot of hacking was taking place at that time thats why i did that but right now i still need to remember the email if i only know which email i can recover it right away
Posted 6 years ago
ASithLORD wrote:
hey thanks for reply but im aware see what happen i was using another laptop and it broke have a new one nowand my password was online generated very hard and it was same as my email alot of hacking was taking place at that time thats why i did that but right now i still need to remember the email if i only know which email i can recover it right away

Do you still have the broken laptop? Remove the old laptop's hard drive. Connect the old hard drive to your new laptop via a SATA to USB adapter. You can pick the cable up cheap at Walmart / Best Buy or most electronic stores for only $10. They are extremely easy to use; I have seen plenty of old grandmas use them with no issue. That will allow you to read the hard drive like a thumb drive and retrieve all of your data, including your saved passwords / email addresses.
actually this was my last option but ill buy one this week and ill pm you if it works so can paypal you
Posted 6 years ago
Hi. Have u tried searching by email?
Type in all of the emails you've used in here and see if one pops up your account. http://www.imvu.com/people/