IMVU Room Finder

DataMine
by DataMine · 184 posts
7 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine I'm really excited for the update! Let me know if you need more testers, Sir.
Posted 6 years ago
wow thats so dope i cant wait to get this one day because it can be very helpful for me .
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@tofan2020
@don von alpha dom

Unfortunately, no. I have zero time to work on programs. Our website needs so much work that I will probably not have any time for programming IMVU tools for the next few months at the very least.
Posted 6 years ago
project, dead?
@nervermind666
Not at all, this project still burns strong in my heart. It is simply delayed. I do apologize for how long is taken, it saddens me every day I am not able to release this program.
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine Ok, thank for the information dude :) keep working on it
Anyone willing to give me some feedback on the new interface I'm working on for the Room Finder update? Please send me a PM if you're interested.
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine
Just sent you a PM
Posted 6 years ago
This looks pretty sick I like how you creating things in ways others couldn't even think of even tho I am new to this by all the comments on this product it seems like an awesome way to think about Imvu and to search for rooms because the search on Imvu is kinda sucks for example if i were to search like candy or like toy shop like things like that it probably wouldn't work it would show something totally different so thank you a lot. I think I am going to actually buy this. :kat_emoji17: