Black Market Scamwatch!

cysia
by cysia · 35 posts
6 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 6 years ago
What I was referring to was a set of guidelines dictating what the content and/or formatting of the listing itself should contain. I don't think there is anything regarding this in the ToS.
Posted 6 years ago
Another scammer has been banned and 2 advertisements removed from the market. Keep up the good work guys!
Posted 6 years ago
I agree keep track of new sellers and buyers both. I always check to see when joined and other things. I know imvu has been cracking down on people selling credits, so when someone tries to get credits I double check to make sure they have not just joined today or yesterday. I have noticed a lot of orders come the same day people join. I would rather sell and buy from trusting people on here. I think they should earn a rep before being able to buy and sell. Buyers should maybe start having to make some post or something before they are allowed to buy things maybe that could help sort through some of them. Just a suggestion.
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
Another scammer has been banned and 2 advertisements removed from the market. Keep up the good work guys!

Really Great work @DM !Very much Appreciated,

So yeah This is What i Get from the Scammer _

Creator Level 7 _ 11 Year old id - with bunch of Credits _ Marriage pack VIP for Year.

if any One wants to buy account then Check out them - if any one see like this ( Which i mention by Picture ) Just Send Message to @DataMine or @Esbeth [ ADMIN _ Mods ] for Scammer Alart. Thanks.

-- Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 am --

smykey wrote:
I agree keep track of new sellers and buyers both. I always check to see when joined and other things. I know imvu has been cracking down on people selling credits, so when someone tries to get credits I double check to make sure they have not just joined today or yesterday. I have noticed a lot of orders come the same day people join. I would rather sell and buy from trusting people on here. I think they should earn a rep before being able to buy and sell. Buyers should maybe start having to make some post or something before they are allowed to buy things maybe that could help sort through some of them. Just a suggestion.

Really Good Work That You Keep Tracking the Sellers also Buyers_ @Smykey also Thanks for Your Suggestion.

one more thing _ if you not buy also Just Check them out ( some how contact them and Collect Details _ if the person good then Fine, if not i mean if the Person Jerk by something Just Report to [ ADMIN or Mods ]

Well My point is - Whom are Active members Here if they Check them like this _ and Reporting (if they dont want buy also )

it Could be Helpfull for others for Controlling the Scammer Thing.

First of all _ compare with others Price _ and Please dont Fall for Cheap Price like Level 5 - 6 - 7 ( Pro Creator _ for 50 to 90 $ ) or 100k Credits is 20$ or 300k crds for 70$ something like this.
Posted 6 years ago
@cysia

i think this a good idea i have been scammed befor does not feel good. so i wouldn't want others going through the samething you know?.. thanks for the look out.