Hello everybody

CrazyMusician
by CrazyMusician · 9 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hello everybody i just wanted to introduce myself and to suggest a new idea perhaps if this group has the skilled people to make it happen, my idea is that we create a version of imvu ourselves one with fixes that fix any problems the most current one has as well as a link to this site and a few other options as im sure everyone knows by now that imvu is never going to be able to fix the problems they cause in updating this would allow us to even change features that just suck such as the music player we could install a player that simply runs mp3s for everyone to hear since many download mp3s anyway this fix would be alot better and with the other fixes to such things as the defaulted avatar on public room entry and such it would be perfect for the community of this site to have wrather then just depend on imvu to come out with versions on their own its just a suggestion and i leave it up to the senior members and the owner(s) of this site to decide i hope you all consider it
-Respectfully CM
Posted 14 years ago
welcome to the imvu mafia's and yea i like your idea i think we might try and do that some day since we are still trying to figure out everything imvu uses to make there 3d chat and i agree with you on the music thing if we do do that tho we would need a search base of music thats about as good as itunes since imvu's music page dosent contain most of the music i like lol
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome!

Its not a bad idea at all, but analyzing it a bit close, it won't be easy to process the items we buy in the "retail" IMVU, to our "private" IMVU.
Even if we could get tons of real creds, I don't know how it would be possible to transfer them to our real imvu account.
It would be easier to start our different and unique chat program, instead of making an illegal copy(yes, because IMVU would sue our asses).
Unless Don thinks we can make it, I suggest we should stick to the several "leaks" that IMVU gets once in a while and manipulate them a little if possible.
Posted 14 years ago
or we could make a lota money selling credits buy 3d max take classes on it and make out own products for our own lil imvu
Posted 14 years ago
Hi :D
Great idea. It has been done with sites like Frenzoo. So there is a way around an IMVU law suit.
Posted 14 years ago
Imvu Portable? Isn't it that.
Posted 14 years ago
Yes, we have a support a version of IMVU called IMVU portable which you do not have to install to run; check out downloads page: http://www.freewebs.com/imvumafia/Downlaods.html

Changing the music player would require our own massive server which we neither have nor can afford. Our scientists have drawn up blueprints though for an extremely cheap product that will allow people to play any song over IMVU; we just need someone to read the research and make it.
Posted 14 years ago
erm we could erm use my play... jetcast and stream it via the music player i made :snide: