URGENT HELP REQUESTED!!!!!

20rugger35
by 20rugger35 · 17 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
My Dear Family please give me hand..Me and my girl friend are struggling with a jerk for few days and I tried many ways to find this man..He opened an account on IMVU 4-5 days ago and sent my girlfriend a message and the things on his message are not good at all..He knows things he shouldnt know which my girl had on her msn..we believe eaither he h4c|<7d her account or he is trying to play with her..His user name is : Guest_ozlembenim please find me way to h4c|< his account or find out who he is..It is so annoying and I am really mad about this shithead..Thank you for being there for me.. :cursemouth: :cursemouth: :cursemouth:
Posted 14 years ago
did the message contain anything against imvu tos? maybe you could tell your girlfriend to report abuse on this guy's messages for saying cuss words or anything i looked at his profile and so far it has not much on it and defiantly nothing you could really get on to him for but hopefully his messages might help you
Nope nothing about IMVU..just talking to my girl as he knows her and asking her things like her boyfriend..if I could at least get his ip and figure where he is or his imvu mail I can maybe trace him..it's bullshit now my girl feels so unsafe and even thinking to leave imvu and all internet damn!Complain about this jerk is no solution..even IMVU deletes his account he would open a new one in no time..
Posted 14 years ago
do you know his msn? ejo has a method in the trackers thread you can use ill paste it here for you
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
get anybodys ip easy and quick with just a link
below i give a way to obtain your friends or whatever person u want IP
with just sending him a link to visit

http://rpgcrime.com/send.swf?msg=the...ere&email=xxxx

where:xxxxxxxxxx (insert ur mail)

just send him the link and the IP will come to ur e-mail inbox...

Enjoy
[/quote]
Not yet but I am after it..thank you ryan..Anyone knows how to find someones IMVU registry email?
Thank you Don I really am so pissed and would do anything to clear this virus..
Got him!!! thanks..now I will try to find his mail and once I got it, I wanna make the taste of the air he breathes like shit till he begs..
Merci my General..Got most my inspiration from your unpredictable mind :D