IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
So it turns out there was an issue with the IMVULite update I released last night, I am redoing the update from scratch right now to fix it.
IMVULite v36 HOTFIX

I've rebuilt IMVULite v36 from scratch and have tested every feature on a plain guest account to make sure they are working.

Posted 6 years ago
How do I uninstall this app? I tried to click the uninstall application and it tells me that it wont run for my pc? Tell me how to get this app off my laptop.
regionsexy12 wrote:
How do I uninstall this app? I tried to click the uninstall application and it tells me that it wont run for my pc? Tell me how to get this app off my laptop.

Is there something wrong with IMVULite?

If the uninstaller doesn't work you can just delete the IMVU and IMVUClient folder in Appdata. Just open the Windows run dialog and type in:
Code
%appdata%
Posted 6 years ago
Hello there
I download it and
it says
ut u have to put that code they got in the folder for it to work properly and i have no clue where it goes
can someone help me fig this out ?
Posted 6 years ago
i have no idea where to put the link in folder and which folder does it go in ..i have the imvulite folder that i had extracted to a new folder so i am totally lost on where to put link to make imvulite work properly again..i still have the adds and stuff when i log in? someone can help me with putting the link in folder and where it goes
@SpiceyLove
What link are you talking about?

All you have to do is download the zip file, extract the IMVULite v36.exe file and run it. That's all it takes to install IMVUlite.
Posted 6 years ago
@SpiceyLove
Simple, follow this

1. open the IMVULite file location
2. create a new text document
3. open the text file and add the code
4. rename the text document as "whatever".reg
5. run the .reg file