IMVU Room Finder

DataMine
by DataMine · 184 posts
7 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@Anonymous_Wings
I appreciate the kind words. Would you be interested in giving me some feedback?
Posted 6 years ago
Yes I will be getting this product and will give you feed back
@Anonymous_Wings
If you were using this program, which would you like more when looking at the rooms it has found?

A) Clicking a button opens a dialog with all the room info like how IMVU displays room cards.

or

B) Clicking a room shows the room info next to the list of results?
Posted 6 years ago
I would say "B) Clicking a room shows the room info next to the list of results" cause its more your own style I mean that is also what I would prefer.
Alright, I've had 2 people vote for that so I will go that route and see if I can figure out how to code it.

Just so you know, it's probably gonna take a while before there is a version you can purchase. I've been working on this update off an on for over year. Though I'm trying my best to devote my time to it now.
Posted 6 years ago
Also If you would like me to give anymore feedback I would be very happy to help out with Feedback on this product Just ask me any question you want and I will answer after all this is an awesome product
I'm hoping really soon I'll have a beta to send out to a few people. Still a few technical challenges to overcome but I have more time to devote to it now. I've put in another 2 days so far and have gotten a lot done on it.

I mainly need to finish coding up the room details area you'll see when you click on a room from the results list then do some bug testing with the settings and maybe some final UI polishing.
Posted 6 years ago
I'm So excited.
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
...I mainly need to finish coding up the room details area you'll see when you click on a room from the results list then do some bug testing with the settings and maybe some final UI polishing.

That sounds awesome. I am so looking forward to this program.
Posted 6 years ago
If you was to use this programme and didnt have AP would you still get to see the AP rooms too?