IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
SpiceyLove wrote:
i have done that already and when logged in i still get the adds popping up..here i will show u what i am talking about
https://gyazo.com/39854796c6c0e83fbf64f7849db29806

@SpiceyLove

Ah, you don't have to follow that tutorial. It's only for people who are having a problem with IMVU links. If you are having problems with them though, then do what
@NullData
said
Posted 6 years ago
I think that this is a hrey progam and look it's made by DataMine of course it's great. I installed it and I was so glad that I had access to almost everything all like the Creator tab was very useful Also I like how you made sure it's not an free imvu platform that just let's you have everything you busy added the Creator which comes in handy cause nobody wants to pay for something that they should be able to get free it juts makes no sense at all especially for just the Creator tab alot of other games allow other games allow it for free. At that I hope someone could reply on this comment cause I don't know I just think this program is very usefu. (Sorry For the long Reply)
@Anonymous_Wings
Keep in mind IMVULite only unlocks Create Mode for education purposes. It doesn't actually allow you to create for free. You'll still need a grandfathered/vip account to submit anything.
Posted 6 years ago
Does shop together work for you? I can't invite or get invited by anyone.
Posted 6 years ago
At first I was a little skeptical, but I can see a massive difference between your tweaks vs. the original IMVU program. When I opened it up it was rather quick! Very fast. I like the fact that I can mess around with the creators stuff now for practice. Thank you so much, you really made my IMVU experience a little more fun than usual :)
IMVULite has been updated

Fixed a change IMVU made that caused the room card to cut off some of it's content preventing you from joining some rooms.

Posted 6 years ago
thank you guys, you're the best
Posted 6 years ago
:o WOW this is really something! will have to download this. that is really interesting how u were able to let us get creator mode without being a creator :D. reminds me of the old imvu days when the previewer was free for all?. Thanks bro
Posted 6 years ago
Does IMVULite still support running multiple instances of IMVU at the same time? I try to open another client but it just takes me back to the same one that's already open.
Posted 6 years ago
dredeys wrote:
Does IMVULite still support running multiple instances of IMVU at the same time? I try to open another client but it just takes me back to the same one that's already open.

No, you wanna open multiple imvus u have to use sandboxie, you can no longer be signed in on both imvulite and imvu with the same acc you have to use different accs otherwise it will just crash one of the other clients