The Claim Code

sm_km
by sm_km · 5 posts
6 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 6 years ago · Author
What the best way to make the Amazon gift card redeem thro the family? I mess up and lost $51 trying to buy my cart full. Thank fam
Posted 6 years ago
sm_km wrote:
What the best way to make the Amazon gift card redeem thro the family? I mess up and lost $51 trying to buy my cart full. Thank fam

How did you mess up? Did you accidentally redeem the card on yourself? Or did you accidentally put a currency on the card other than USD?
i redeem the card on amazon, to be honest i didn't read the fine print on how to redeem so it go straight to the family and not amazon, either way i wanna make sure i have this down packed before i do it again cause i really want my items hahaha Thanks Fam
Posted 6 years ago
sm_km wrote:
i redeem the card on amazon, to be honest i didn't read the fine print on how to redeem so it go straight to the family and not amazon, either way i wanna make sure i have this down packed before i do it again cause i really want my items hahaha Thanks Fam

When that happens you can always contact Amazon's customer support and tell them to put the money back onto the card; tell them it was supposed to be a gift.
Good to know and when I get the Claim Code from buying the card I send it to the people selling them . Sorry if I ask step by step I just need to do it once and I’ll have it down packed, Thanks alot

-- Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:40 am --

Good to know and when I get the Claim Code from buying the card I send it to the people selling them . Sorry if I ask step by step I just need to do it once and I’ll have it down packed, Thanks alot