Favorite Video Game?

KelcePayge
by KelcePayge · 74 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 6 years ago
Heavenly Sword is only one of my favorites, but a very good under rated game. I think it was a release title for ps3 back in 2006, doesnt even have trophies! lol very good game.
Posted 6 years ago
gta V because of the trash noobs grinding for money such lames lmao :tlasmug:
Posted 6 years ago
i know a lot of people will probably laugh at this but Animal crossing is my favorite video game.
Posted 5 years ago
My favorite game is simply sims 3 It's the best game ever and let's you do everything you could ever possibly imagine. It's so simply snd fun to play. I paly it for hours. you have supernatural creatures, you can download all the custom content you wan, not to mention it's FREE. SIMS 3 and SIMS 4, hell the sims period, is a great game. i DEFINITELY RECCOMEND it for you. try it today
Posted 5 years ago
Personally, I love Tekken!
I like defeat my friends and also hit them in real life ahahaha :P
Posted 5 years ago
My favorite games are at the moment : Red Dead Redemption 2, Tekken 7 (cant wait for negan from the walking dead as guest fighter), Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Warface.
Posted 5 years ago
Grand Theft Auto 5,4, San Andreas, Vice City, Rainbow six siege, euro truck simulator, counter strike go 1,6 1,5 and more. i love so much playing video game haha :D
Posted 5 years ago
It's soo hard to pick only one game for favorite to be honest lol. Nfs most wanted and red dead redemption were the games I played the most when I was a teenager :D
Posted 5 years ago
Oh my god I have too many to count lol. My main favourites are: Elder scrolls 5:skyrim, fallout 4, Mario kart, The legend of Zelda: breath of the wild, the elder scrolls 4:oblivion and Red dead redemption 1 and 2. Lol told you I had a lot.