by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 years ago
I have trouble unzipping the file? it's saying "File not archived"
Posted 5 years ago · Author
ValkyrieofVallhala wrote:
I have trouble unzipping the file? it's saying "File not archived"

@ValkyrieofVallhala

I fixed the download script, the downloaded cript should no longer be corrupted. Please try again.
Posted 5 years ago
Can someone Help i got imvulite downloaded but when i open the client and hit create it has an error which says: There was an error operating the create mode project directory Any Suggestions?
SauceyKp wrote:
Can someone Help i got imvulite downloaded but when i open the client and hit create it has an error which says: There was an error operating the create mode project directory Any Suggestions?

Sounds like there is an issue with the IMVU Projects folder in your Documents folder. See if it exists and if it doesn't I would try to create it.

Name of the folder:
Code
IMVU Projects
Posted 5 years ago
DataMine wrote:
SauceyKp wrote:Can someone Help i got imvulite downloaded but when i open the client and hit create it has an error which says: There was an error operating the create mode project directory Any Suggestions?Sounds like there is an issue with the IMVU Projects folder in your Documents folder. See if it exists and if it doesn't I would try to create it.Name of the folder:
Code IMVU Projects

Okay i will try that

-- Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm --

DataMine wrote:
SauceyKp wrote:Can someone Help i got imvulite downloaded but when i open the client and hit create it has an error which says: There was an error operating the create mode project directory Any Suggestions?Sounds like there is an issue with the IMVU Projects folder in your Documents folder. See if it exists and if it doesn't I would try to create it.Name of the folder:
Code IMVU Projects

Still dosent work :(
Posted 5 years ago
By downloading IMVUlite does it get rid of the awful lag IMVU has. Can i also still use the IMVU that I currently have or does it replace?
jim1956 wrote:
Can i also still use the IMVU that I currently have or does it replace?

A lot of people have told me IMVULite reduces or removes lag for them but it's gonna be different for everyone.

jim1956 wrote:
Can i also still use the IMVU that I currently have or does it replace?

Yes you can, follow my tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=140&t=8873
Posted 5 years ago
Hey everyone,

I wasn't quite sure if this was worth it's own topic, since I'm not sure if it's not something already known, but I discovered while documenting myself how I could extend the use of IMVU chkn files.
I have found a website that has a chkn extracting script, they say it can be used to derive out of anything but that imvu patched it.
Well I tried uploading the chkn files in IMVU lite, and it woulrs great on all products, including disabled accounts, etc.
https://triggerless.com/web/2015/04/22/derive-from-any-product/
This is the website, I was wondering if someone could have a look, and maybe recover the script, or rewrite it if we don;t already have that, since this website doesn;t seem to be updated, and well, I saved it locally, but I'm affraid that if the website is closed, or the owner decides to shut down the server where the php is hosted, I have no idea what to do next to get ahold of it.

@DM : Do we have something similar in T3DE ?I'm rather new here and couldn;t find to much info on the matter.