IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 years ago
The above post has been discussed extensively in our VIP section. Should you want to gain access to that section of the forums you must earn the privilege and rise up the ranks by becoming an active member. Once you do and along the way you will find many answers to the wonderings you have.

VIP can be earned in the following viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6191&hilit=medits
Posted 5 years ago
Xhynrae wrote:
The above post has been discussed extensively in our VIP section. Should you want to gain access to that section of the forums you must earn the privilege and rise up the ranks by becoming an active member. Once you do and along the way you will find many answers to the wonderings you have.VIP can be earned in the following viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6191&hilit=medits

Thank you for the feedback Xhyn, I will make sure to get to the VIP level ASAP to get access to the goodies and the info I need.
In the meanwhile I will do my best to adhere to the board rules on my posts, in order to avoid repeating subjects and threads :)
I will try combining methods I find to get my resources with imvu lite and see what results I can get to until then.
Posted 5 years ago
how do you do the mute button
Posted 5 years ago · Author
@reduxwife

Click the block button (the circle with the line through it), that will open the block menu. In there you will find the mute button.
Posted 5 years ago
Thank you for information
Posted 5 years ago
The file is corrupted for me, i've re-downloaded it so many times but it refuses to work.
Posted 5 years ago · Author
@H A R U

Make sure you disable anything that could block the download. Anti virus, firewall, windows defender, etc etc
Posted 5 years ago
Do this still work in 2018 ?