What comes on ur mind after looking at a naked women/man?

ShortMafia
by ShortMafia · 47 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 5 years ago
Looking at any naked person just makes me think about sex. I can try not to, but its gonna happen lol.
Posted 5 years ago
When I see naked people or things like when guys try to send dick pics to get arousal out of me, I simply don't unless I want there to be. Being an artist and having the love of drawing the human body makes me see things without sexualizing it at all. Plus being with my hubby, I look at everyone different than when I used to bring single and or younger when looking at others and getting that crush feeling. LMAO
Posted 5 years ago
I'm an artist, I still sexualize everything lol. Its just there, I use to hate it, but now I just use it. I mean sex sells, so its also a great motivational tool :tlasmug:
Posted 5 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
I'm an artist, I still sexualize everything lol. Its just there, I use to hate it, but now I just use it. I mean sex sells, so its also a great motivational tool

Hahaha true, true. I'm a very tactile person so seeing things versus touching things is a big thing for me. So it's very weird for me to deal with someone on say, IMVU when they literally ask me if I'm wet IRL. xD I mean I was a very good role player when I was working and running clubs back then when I was on more and IMVU hadn't become too much of a prude, but finding real feelings over visual versus tactile stimuli is very different to me. Don't get me wrong I love seeing things ahahah but if I were completely honest I would rather be blind and can't see versus be numb and can't feel anything. I can choose to be turned on by something I see, but at first glance, I'm like, ok, yeah, it's a dick. xD But I am still the first one to point out if something looks phallic or not.
:kat_emoji15:
Posted 5 years ago
MizzKitty wrote:
I can choose to be turned on by something I see, but at first glance, I'm like, ok, yeah, it's a dick. But I am still the first one to point out if something looks phallic or not.

>-> I wish it was that easy for me, I can only turn off my switch if I have no interest in the person. Then its easy. But I usually opt to just let everything turn me on like some freakish aphrodisiac that somehow makes life more livable. xD
Posted 5 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
MizzKitty wrote:I can choose to be turned on by something I see, but at first glance, I'm like, ok, yeah, it's a dick.But I am still the first one to point out if something looks phallic or not.>-> I wish it was that easy for me, I can only turn off my switch if I have no interest in the person. Then its easy. But I usually opt to just let everything turn me on like some freakish aphrodisiac that somehow makes life more livable.

ahahahahah totally xD. I gotchya. I guess if it aint hurting nothing then why not. :kat_emoji16:
Posted 5 years ago
Mmm.. sexy huh lol