What is one thing u like about christmas ?

Michael3235
by Michael3235 · 21 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
What is one thing u like about christmas ?
Posted 5 years ago
I guess I appreciate it as a passage of time, but Christmas has become a pain in my eyes.
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Graves wrote:
I guess I appreciate it as a passage of time, but Christmas has become a pain in my eyes.
My is new clothes and stuff lol.

-- Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 pm --

Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
Sales tend to double during the holidays.
Same .
Posted 5 years ago
i imagine imvu will discount %50 every christmas haha :D
Posted 5 years ago
I love seeing my friends and gifts :DD
Posted 5 years ago
I absolutely love the festivities. nothing makes me feel happier than seeing lights of red and green at midnight, or hearing classic christmas songs. i also love holiday movies, and the food is great too!
Posted 5 years ago
I like spending time with the fam especially since we all like away from each other it’s just nice to all be together like old times yk?
Posted 4 years ago
I'm actually not Christian but what I like about Christmas is the views that happens in Christmas the houses what people wear the way Christian celebrities tbh I sometimes be like why we don't have like this you're lucky tbh I think Christmas is the best religion celebration way yes I think my religion is the right one but Christmas this is something I wish we had the same celebration way
Posted 4 years ago
I would have to say rockin around the Christmas tree having a happy holiday. Who family is dancing marry. I get a sentimental feeling whenever I hear voices singing and let me jolly. Nah I was would say definitely spending time with family / friends. My wife is always getting dressed down in sexy lingerie and my god it’s a sight to see. Open presents and give my wife some bomb big black cock. She likes that it on xmas makes it extra special. (: Also spending time with the kids and give them gifts. It’s a real delight.