hi i need help

ibil
by ibil · 7 posts
5 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 5 years ago · Author
hi i need to know something about imvu room finder and i wonder if i can talk live to the support
Posted 5 years ago
ibil wrote:
hi i need to know something about imvu room finderand i wonder if i can talk live to the support
What you need to find out about it ?
@ibil
there is program can show the rooms member in and show the privt chat log too as spy program can i know about it?

-- Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 pm --

Michael3235
Posted 5 years ago
ibil wrote:
there is program can show the rooms member in and show the privt chat log too as spyprogramcan i know about it?-- Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 pm --Michael3235
@DataMine
@ibil
@DonVonAlphaDom
Can you please help ibil out because I don't know if there is a software or not for what he or she is asking for ?
Posted 5 years ago
There is but it is not for sale and I have repeatedly stated this. There is also a thread where updates and more info is posted. That's why all requests regarding it are ignored.
i know someone sell it but i trust mafia and i want to buy from you datamine
Posted 5 years ago
It is in an incomplete beta stage and as such it is not ready to be sold. I will work on it again when I have the time and the interest. For now it in indefinable hiatus.

Bookmark the Room Finder topic if you wish to be informed of future news: viewtopic.php?f=181&t=11335