Trying To crack the imvu private room link

Christian
by Christian · 33 posts
7 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago
Hi. I see this is a reallly old post but did you ever crack the code? I was hoping to find the link for my graveyard but I can't remember what it's called and I don't have access to it anymore.
Posted 5 years ago
@solikaldorei
We haven't yet but I could throw together a semi working version of my Room Finder to try and help you find it if you like.
Posted 5 years ago
Thank you
@R15
for your help :awesome20: you're awesome! I got my graveyard and my cumfy chair :awesome21:
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Xhynrae wrote:
@solikaldorei You found a way? Now you must share how you did it!

solikaldorei wrote:
Thank you @R15 for your help you're awesome! I got my graveyard and my cumfy chair

I think using
@DataMine
Room finder she was able to recover her old room stored in the database.
Posted 5 years ago
@Christian

Posted 5 years ago
Xhynrae wrote:
So does that still show when you lose your VIP and no longer have access to rooms?
Yes it does .
@Xhynrae
Posted 5 years ago
@Christian
and
@Xhynrae
it was actually
@R15
who cracked it for me. The problem was that I couldn't figure out how to get the 's part of my room name. Apparently it turns into a string of gibberish. I don't think data or his room finder had anything to do with it. Btw,
@Xhynrae
my rooms are exactly as i left them when i let vip go. Fully decorated, except2 that i hadstarted to re do and removed furniture before cancelling vip. The code
@NullData
sent is right. I just had special characters in my room name.
Posted 5 years ago
Yeah, I never received a reply to my offer of help so I left the Room Finder alone. It doesn't work and probably never will.