Adryan Post For you.

Emperor
by Emperor · 2 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Real men.. crys.Real men know how it feel...trust me...i feel ur pain...trust me i dont like to see u in pain..her voice was caring person...u good person wont thing ill never picture this lost like this....i want best for you im sorry..im sorry for everything too men i respect u with mine heart. i hate seeing u suffer im here for you i want to be there for you. so here thing i wrote for you.. i hope you like it.

there was Guy who love Wolf. when the wolf full moon shows it becomes beautiful girl. this men fell in love with this girl so every full moon he will show up to forest to love his girl. This men thought it was angel when he first met her. Her voice was calming like whistle of wind. her touch was gentle has feather bed.Voice of Goddess who awaken to love this men. He fell love with her deeply. Guy promise to be there for her no matter what until end of time. Angel took care of everyone like she had all cubs in the world. she took care of Family. call Mafia Family. she try to support people and help people like angel will do.one day spirit of wolf had to go so at full moon was it was last dinner with guy. when she fell sleep her body will move toward lake to open to spirit world. has she disappear by his side. he Open his eye with letter saying u took care of her u love her ull do anything for her when u smile and she will smile ill alway remember you. he cry every nite of began of time when he look at bottom of letter she say i love you good bye RIP Kari Wolf. When he fall sleep u see same wolf hugging around u loving you and snuggling u until end of time. The end. i hope u like it

Posted 5 years ago
2LoyalRespect....You have touch my heart with your words...I know and understand....because I feel the same...Her presence would be missed but in our hearts she will always be remembered....Just knowing her is a pleasure we cannot forget....