IMVU Blue Theme.

GenericName
by GenericName · 10 posts
5 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 5 years ago · Author
I made this thread a while back but left some of it really ugly so I thought I'd just fix a few things :awesome20:

also now is possible for me to make any colour I want. So if anyone would want a custom coloured IMVU I might be able to do that for you.

Posted 5 years ago
You did a decent job on the theme.

Unfortunately modified IMVU Clients including themes not created by our staff are against our ToS. While a Theme may be harmless, we do not wish to risk people downloading unverified clients or encourage the spread of client modification information.
Posted 5 years ago · Author
DataMine wrote:
You did a decent job on the theme.Unfortunately modified IMVU Clients including themes not created by our staff are against our ToS. While a Theme may be harmless, we do not wish to risk people downloading unverified clients or encourage the spread of client modification information.

Oh, my bad. I didn't read the TOS (sorry :( ) but yes, I understand why. Thank you for letting me know. :)
Posted 5 years ago
Np. You can continue sharing what you've made just don't tell people how you did it or share the files.
Posted 5 years ago
GenericName wrote:
I made this thread a while back but left some of it really ugly so I thought I'd just fix a few thingsalso now is possible for me to make any colour I want. So if anyone would want a custom coloured IMVU I might be able to do that for you.

ooh that is pretty :awesome14:
Posted 4 years ago
it looks great !!!!
Posted 3 years ago
In fact, customizing the imvu is a nice feeling on the one hand, but it can create some problems with the update.
Posted 2 years ago
Tbh no matter what the classic theme it's the best theme nothing can beat it's peak of aesthetic, the colors are just perfect. I don't think that will ever be a theme as good as the classic one, gives pretty much luxurious vibes lol.
Posted 1 year ago
This looks good, nice job