by Typicalservice · 10 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Full name:
James Baker.

Member of the IMVU Mafia since:
Feb 16, 2019

Interests:
Coding,Gaming,Developer, IMVU of course, hanging out with my friends.

Additional information:
I'm a cool guy i like to just be chill and hang out with fri3nds and f@mily, I like to game alot on ps4/pc i love coding stuff and i love creating stuff i am just a cool person to meet and be friends with i ain't for no bs little kid games.

Discord: Ice#9250
Posted 5 years ago
so what r u doing lmao :D
Posted 5 years ago
Hi, I'm new here too and i don't understand how to use this website. Can you help me?
Posted 5 years ago
Hello. I am new here too. Just recently joined. hope to see people from here around and get alon. Have a good day.
Posted 5 years ago
Hello, i joined today and i would like to know how can i get 18+ poses and rooms for imvu, beside that i would like to make friends here, thank you and good luck all.
Posted 5 years ago
MrMoonwalker wrote:
Hello, i joined today and i would like to know how can i get 18+ poses and rooms for imvu, beside that i would like to make friends here, thank you and good luck all.

Welcome to the mafia comminuity. I hop we get along with each other well. For the 18+ adult poses, rooms, accessories you can buy it from the mafia black market [https://www.imvumafias.org/community/buysell/black_market_index.php]. You use the mafia currency also called medits which can be earned in different ways like commenting on post. details here [https://www.imvumafias.org/community/points.php?mode=info] you can use this to buy the stuffs or with your real currency.
Posted 5 years ago
Thank you@xklutch, i appreciate your reply, and I'm excited, thrilled and too curious to know more and luckily soon i will be able to buy my favorite products, all i need to set up the payment method, thank you again :)
Posted 5 years ago
MrMoonwalker wrote:
Thank you@xklutch, i appreciate your reply, and I'm excited, thrilled and too curious to know more and luckily soon i will be able to buy my favorite products, all i need to set up the payment method, thank you again

You are welcome @MrMoonwalker. Just look around the forums and you will get used to it and if you need help then the members will sure leave a helping hand to you. Have fun in the community.
Posted 5 years ago
nice to meet you
i'm harry from greece, hope we can be friends :D