Favorite Video Game?

KelcePayge
by KelcePayge · 74 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago
I played lots but God of War , Final Fantasy , Devil may cry and tony hawk pro skater might be few of my faveourite games i have played so far.
Posted 5 years ago
mine would be either Mortal Kombat or Kingdom Hearts or final Fantasy all of those games are good series of games
Posted 5 years ago
Rainbow 6 Siege
Posted 5 years ago
I love fifa any fifa between 12 and 14 and Grand theft auto franchise, also Grand tourimo and Need for speed.
Posted 5 years ago
Darksiders 2 Specifically
Huge Hearthrob for the horseman Trilogy
Who doesnt like playing with death :D
Posted 5 years ago
i got way too many
Posted 5 years ago
That's right there are a bunch and a lot of my favorite video games i had, every video games which i use to play got my childhood memories attached with it, I have no idea about the recent high end graphics games, but when it comes to video games i got Mario bros,Contra,Tekken,Teenage Mutant Turtles,WWF Raw,Nintendo games, afterwards Grand theft Auto -GTA,vice city,III, and many more :awesome11: :awesome11:
Posted 5 years ago
Big fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise But always gona have love for Super Mario and Sonic. Very hard to pick a Favorite game So many to choose from but if I had to pick it would be vigilante 8 a old Playstation game me and my pops use to play before he passed.
Posted 5 years ago
Ahh can't really decide on one. Final fantasy , Devil may cry , Assasin creeds , and more