hi i am carmen

kyrya
by kyrya · 11 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
hi friends .. i am carmen and i write from frankfurt germany i like to mess with 2d graphics use corelpaintshop .. i love animals
I have a very sweet pincher, I like swimming and painting. since 2007 game on imvu
Posted 5 years ago
welcome to the family
Posted 5 years ago · Author
hanks to all of you for welcoming me into this family .... what would you like to see exactly? jobs done with paintshop? or work done on imvu? I derive only because I am not capable of working with 3D graphics, I have a blender and I'm trying to understand how it works
Posted 5 years ago
kyrya wrote:
hanks to all of you for welcoming me into this family .... what would you like to see exactly? jobs done with paintshop? or work done on imvu? I derive only because I am not capable of working with 3D graphics, I have a blender and I'm trying to understand how it works

@kyrya
I quite would be interested in seeing some of your jobs done with paintshop.
Posted 5 years ago
Welcome to the family Carmen
Posted 5 years ago
Welcome to the Mafua community Carmen. Hope we get to see your arts
Posted 5 years ago
kyrya wrote:
hi friends .. i am carmen and i write from frankfurt germany i like to mess with 2d graphics use corelpaintshop .. i love animalsI have a very sweet pincher, I like swimming and painting. since 2007 game on imvu

Welcome to our family and I'm from Germany too a very lovely Country and i guess we all hope to see some of ur arts soon :p
Posted 5 years ago
Hello and nice to meet you!
Posted 5 years ago
hi carmen and welcome to mafia