Flash Animation help

MrsAngelOfLight
by MrsAngelOfLight · 7 posts
5 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 5 years ago · Author
This be my first time every doing this on imvu creating a room with Flash Animation and idk how do this, if anyone is able to help me with step by step instructions on how to do this I would be so grateful for the help
Posted 5 years ago
DJYKJ wrote:
This be my first time every doing this on imvu creating a room with Flash Animation and idk how do this, if anyone is able to help me with step by step instructions on how to do this I would be so grateful for the help

Do you have Adobe Animate?
Posted 5 years ago · Author
no I don't have adobe animate is the adobe animate the best one to use tho
Posted 5 years ago
DJYKJ wrote:
no I don't have adobe animate is the adobe animate the best one to use tho

@DJYKJ

Adobe Animate is considered the standard right now.

After installing Adobe Animate, you will want to download a zip of the IMVU Flash project from github: https://github.com/imvu/imvu-flash
Posted 5 years ago
how is that flash animation comes as xaf files or swf files ?i never heared about it how will be exported to imvu ?
Posted 5 years ago
EV0L wrote:
how is that flash animation comes as xaf files or swf files ?i never heared about it how will be exported to imvu ?

Flash animations are typically swf or flv files. IMVU allows you to set a flash animation for for furniture under the config tab in create mode. As long as you code up the flash animation correctly ... a new window will popup in the chat containing the flash animation when you step / sit on the furniture.
Posted 5 years ago
I think everything with an animation requires adobe animate.