Hello Everyone

Ste3lKn1ght39
by Ste3lKn1ght39 · 5 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hi Mafia Crew & members

I'm Tab

I'm new to the site and I'm 39 and love to draw in my spare time.

I will be attending a one year certificate course in Art & Design Foundations at a college near me. I plan to become a Graphic Designer in future some day. I have a passion for being creative and love being artistic as well.

I'm also an Imvu member and I was away for two years, though I've been on the site for 11 years in total.

I hope to meet a lot of friendly people on here and also, hope to buy some products in future for my Imvu account.

It was nice to meet you all and have a super weekend.

:)
Posted 5 years ago
Welcome to the market! Hope you enjoy it.
Posted 5 years ago · Author
@AnonymousPrince

Thank you so much. I'm sure I will, once I get my surrounds and figure out the site a little more :).

@Don Von Alpha Dom

I appreciate that a lot Don. And I haven't built much of an artist portfolio in terms of the different art styles out there.. But the image you see in my display. I drew all freehand from an image off the net of Goku going Ultra Instinct. I have a lot of my work I've done through the years growing up dealing with anime and video game characters.
Posted 5 years ago
Welcome! Yea, I'm new too, hopefully it won't be hard to figure this stuff out for me, or for you! Lmao good luck and have fun on here bro :)