Hello.. my introduction.

Lockesly
by Lockesly · 14 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago
hello hi how is it going would like to be friends?
Posted 5 years ago
Hello my name is reg i am looking to dev more on imvu and thought why not speak to people that do it in a fantastic way im look at most post thank you for letting me join
Posted 5 years ago
Send me friend request all xD

-- Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:53 am --

One time I asked all my friends for their support and I told them if they can give me 20k credits, I can derive products from their shop. This technic worked. I was uploading products to my shop for free and I was getting like 50 CR on each sale. Most people do BFB instead to keep their products above some others. But trust me if you pay people to derive your products or you get paid from them to derive their products, you will earn 3 times more than doing BFB. One of my friends derived 20 products from my shop and 19 of them did not sell at all, but one of them came to page 12 on avatars. It sold about 750 times. This is kinda about luck yes but, it is worth trying. Also one of the most important thing on the product is its picture.

Good Luck my creator Fellows, Heralds
Posted 5 years ago
Yea, same! I heard about this place from multiple people, and saw it on some online forums, so I decided I'll give it a shot. I'm still figuring it out though, medits are confusing me! :P but I'm getting it, just if someone could help me out, I am curious as to how you get things that you buy on this site. Like, you buy a product, how does it get added to your inventory? Still figuring some stuff out, you know?