See dev's hidden products?

Ubiytsa
by Ubiytsa · 8 posts
5 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hello. I do have a shop myself, quite successful if I can say as much. One problem I keep on having more and more is people stealing my products and posting them on the shop. I am doing quite a decent job at finding ones that they put on the shop, but those that hide them... not as much.

I do use a tool found on another website that let me see hidden products in a account catalog, but if said account had or has a tier 5 as a developer, they can block people from seeing those hidden products.

There is one dude that stole five products of mine (that I know of), but I could only find two IDs, because he was stupid and I was able find it in other ways. Then, I striked him with two DMCAs. Otherwise, he did hide his hidden products on said website and I can't find those other IDs so I can DMCA them as well.

Is there a way for me to see this hidden products? On any catalog, per se?
Posted 5 years ago
@Ubiytsa

The site and tool you are referring to in your post is the catalog and hidden catalog viewer on a website that starts with the letter E correct?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited: I can't say the website name, every time I do it censors me.
@John Wick

Yeah, that one. I would like to know if there is another website that does that, or a tool, or something. I hate to "let" people steal from me and use things that I put at a fair price on the shop.
Posted 5 years ago
developing a tppl for it sppn.
@OGs

Good luck on that. Any plans on releasing it to the public?
Posted 5 years ago
Yea that i will realease. was thinking of making it open source.
@OGs

That would be awesome.
Posted 5 years ago
@Ubiytsa

this bad when someone stole your stuff