Will all people in a room see the bm product that I loaded

xJanRKx
by xJanRKx · 18 posts
5 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 years ago
@xJanRKx

Don't mention it. I always like to share experience!
It isn't exactly hard to put this products on IMVU's server, neither to pass peer review, but there are risks.
The least that could happen is, if someone is able to report your product, it is simply removed from the game and that's it.
That's what normally happens with accounts with shop for sometime, or older accounts in general.

Say you create a fake account, buys vip pass for it, and uploads UFI products there: From my experience, IMVU always check the first products an account uploads, I have seen MANY instabans like this. Banned forever on sight. It's kinda creepy tbh.

So, first offenders, lose the item. If you insist too much, they can ban an account for days, or even forever.

I had a sock account to upload those, they banned it, sadly. But funny enough, the products are all still up, so I have them in my inventory. It was a grandfather account, so big loss, but at least the items are still with me.

So do what you will, if you have a loving partner, I'm sure PRB is a much safe and overall better experience. The hassle to go through peer review and costumer service review it's worth to those who want to sell said stuff, or want to do "adult" things with different people all the time.
Posted 5 years ago · Author
@Ubiytsa

Sorry to hear they banned your grandfather account. One of my friend got his account banned permanently because they accused him for watching too many videos for credits. Big loss to him too. My other friend had his yacht removed from his inventory without refund recently apparently the item is UFI but my friend had no knowledge that the item is UFI though when he bought it. He hasn't even used it once. lol.

By the way, it really sounds like PRB is safe but can we put the PRB poses in a public room so that only users with Deep or T3DE clients can see and enjoy them?
Posted 5 years ago
@xJanRKx

I have never tested PRB system myself, either way, I think it's best to keep it on private rooms.
Sorry to hear about the losses of your friends accounts, too. It happens, and IMVU don't give second chances most of the time.
Posted 5 years ago
@xJanRKx

You can but I would advise you don't. Putting them in a public room defeats the point of removing Peer Review and CS review when submitting. It's like selling drugs in public. Eventually someone will report you or a cop (imvu staff member) will drive by and see you.
Posted 5 years ago
The Only issue I have is to convince other users if they are able to download the DEEP CLIENT-, some seem skeptical but some say-that the Deep Client works like a Charm and very happy to have it!
DataMine wrote:
@xJanRKxYou can but I would advise you don't. Putting them in a public room defeats the point of removing Peer Review and CS review when submitting. It's like selling drugs in public. Eventually someone will report you or a cop (imvu staff member) will drive by and see you.

@DataMine

Does that mean once I put a PRB pose in the public room, it is not hidden anymore and all people can see it and not just those who are using the Deep or T3DE client?
@DataMine

Thanks and understood.