need some Creator help...

Deleted user
by Deleted user · 6 posts
5 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 5 years ago · Author
soo i was debateing. to buy vip on imvu like a year of vip or get a $50 card then buy Credits. to Create. soo yea i was wondering if anyone can link me any programs or things to Create with... i got afew days yet to i get my paycheck.. and was thinking about More on Createing and makeing products. if someone can eather give a Red.me text and some programs would be helpfull! Thank you for ur time and reading this
Posted 5 years ago · Author
ty don
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@deathrunCheap and easy derivables: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=1006&hilit=cheap+derivables

@Don Von Alpha Dom

don thats amazeing thank you can u sugjest any clothes makeing tutiroals. if u got any on here <3
Posted 5 years ago
deathrun wrote:
soo i was debateing. to buy vip on imvu like a year of vip or get a $50 card then buy Credits. to Create. soo yea i was wondering if anyone can link me any programs or things to Create with... i got afew days yet to i get my paycheck.. and was thinking about More on Createing and makeing products. if someone can eather give a Red.me text and some programs would be helpfull! Thank you for ur time and reading this

@deathrun

sup deathrun, have u chosen a photo editing software to use for creating? something like Gimp, photoshop, even paint will work.