Free Mesh Give-Away

GPswannie
by GPswannie · 30 posts
7 years ago in 3D Meshing
Poll Poll ended at Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 am

Do you think donating a room or furniture mesh now and again for developers here is a good idea?

Yes 91%
91%
No 9%
9%
Who Cares? No votes
Posted 6 years ago
:kat_emoji16: :redHeart: The excited :redHeart:
Posted 6 years ago
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :katheart1: :katheart1: :katheart1:
Posted 6 years ago
Can't wait to see some nice meshes. Great idea! love it!
Posted 4 years ago
hello, where you find that Mayan gift, and dodne can be downloaded, it would be a nice waist even in the texture you could go the name of the creator so it would go up and advertise the creator, nose if I splendid I mean I upload Mayan for example a living room furniture, so that emd eriven and in the part where the textures would change to put the name of the creator
Posted 4 years ago
shit yea free mesh
Last edited by glomistq on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 4 years ago
Yes. It is a wonderful idea. I have thought about doing some texture giveaways on here as well. Would anyone be interested in that I wonder?
Posted 4 years ago
would someone like to explain to me what is a mesh and dev? id like to try being a creator but i have got no knowledge of being a creator.
Posted 4 years ago
@zyn

A mesh is the 3d model that makes up the shape product. For example: a room mesh would be the walls, floor and anything else inside of it that is not a separate product.

A dev is a shorthand term for Developer. A developer is someone who makes meshes, animations and textures. They are someone who uploads products into the IMVU catalog.
Posted 4 years ago
Wassup I am also wondering where you find that Mayan gift, and can be downloaded,
Posted 4 years ago
@DataMine

thank you!! your explanation is simple and straight to the point.