Can someone get disabled if he buys his own products?

ShutUp
by ShutUp · 2 posts
4 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Hello!

I have two creator accounts:
-One that only earns credits (and i have lots of them from selling my products)
-One that earns money from the sells (but lately i ran out of ideas and i don't really make any profit)

Because i'm not using the credits on the first account i have decided to add an expensive random product on my money earning account and i had bought it with the credits account, i have specified that the product is for ''supporting the creator''. All of the credits are made safely by selling my products so there's no fraudulence.
Is there a possibility that i get disabled if i ask for a payout, will they get suspicious? After all it's like an exchange and i worked for those credits.

I also didn't see such rule on the TOS but i know that they can disable someone out of suspicion so.. Can someone please tell me if i should give up and never ask for a payout and keep my accounts (which i would be really disappointed if i lose) or take the step and submit the payout? I could really use some help.

PS: Normally i wouldn't ask for an advice since i know that the IMVU staff can be really suspicious about literally everything, and they would most likely disable me for seeing that i suddenly have 200$ on my cash balance when i used to have only 1-2$ daily (if they verify my account) they might say that i have linked accounts, but is it at least a possibility that i won't get disabled?
I know it's risky but i'm going through a harsh financial situation and that's why i appealed to this option.

Thank you in advance!
Posted 4 years ago
and me in my account i take every day 1,5 dollars every day and I send to imvu 1 time at 3 month for 200$
If you do that, imvu look your product and they look how you take all the money, with a little price a day or a big price in one day.
maybe if imvu see your account and see today perhaps buy someone profile from you a support product with price 50.000 cred
this is maybe is not cool and IMVU see it, you need to make it little price to your product and send to imvu one ticket for money every 2-3 month for 150$-250$
and you dont have problem my friend, imvu can not see that cuz its a lot of days!